Read, Return, Repeat
- If the library books are not returned on the due date, a small reminder slip will be sent home, this slip is usually attached to your child’s agenda. This is simply a reminder not a charge for a lost book.
- If the library books have not been returned after 4 weeks from when the book was due, a note will be sent home to parents requesting help in finding the book.
- After a week the letter will be followed by a phone call to ensure parents are aware of the outstanding library book.
- If the book has not been returned after 6 weeks a letter will be sent, requesting parents/students to reimburse the school for the cost of the book.
- At the end of the year any outstanding library fines will be added to the school fees for the coming year.
- Unfortunately, if the lost book has been paid for and then found the following year, we can not reimburse the fee that has already been paid.